A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life

A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life
___
I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand. For this also I believe, –that unless I believed, I should not understand.-- St. Anselm of Canterbury (1033-1109)

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Methodist Blogs Daily Links--Friday 8.13.10

Any Methoblogger who would like a link included in the MBDL, email your post to me at umweeklyroundup(at)yahoo(dot)com. Your link will be posted within two weekdays. No blog will be listed more than once a week.

Posts to ponder from the Methoblogosphere:

John Meunier writes on sanctification.

Brian Russell offers exegetical notes on Judges 2.

Windows 7 was John Carney's idea.

Lorna Koskela says it is definitely nice to be home.

Steven Manskar on the harmony between doctrine and Scripture.

What's your alabaster box? Sean Peters asks the question.
.
Melissa Cooper reviews the book, What in the World is Going On?

No comments: