A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life

A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life
___
I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand. For this also I believe, –that unless I believed, I should not understand.-- St. Anselm of Canterbury (1033-1109)

Monday, August 09, 2010

The Methodist Blogs Daily Links--Monday 8.9.10

Any Methoblogger who would like a link included in the MBSL, email your post to me at umweeklyroundup(at)yahoo(dot)com. Your link will be posted within two weekdays. No blog will be listed more than once a week.

Today's reads from the Methoblogosphere:

Pat LaPorte posts on daily Great Egret.

"And What Will You Say?"-- a sermon by Tony Mitchell.

Sue Whitt writes on inward reality and outward force.

Betty Newman reflects on the blessedness of the pure in heart.

Scott Endress comments on public belonging and taking things personally.

Some thoughts on C.S. Lewis from Henry Neufeld.

Andrew Stoddard cogitates on a mind made up.

Tim Good connects Sodom and Gomorrah and church meetings.

Reflections on the bi-cultural church from David Garvin.

Guy Kent is alone (well, sort of) on a bench.

Kim Matthews wonders if our passion for Christ is contageous.

No comments: