A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life

A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life
___
I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand. For this also I believe, –that unless I believed, I should not understand.-- St. Anselm of Canterbury (1033-1109)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Methodist Blogs Daily Links--Thursday 8.12.10

Any Methoblogger who would like a link included in MBDL, email your post to me at umweeklyroundup(at)yahoo(dot)com. Your link will be posted within two weekdays. No blog will be listed more than once a week.

Methodist reads for today:

Drew McIntyre is suffering through The Late Great Planet Earth, part 1.

Keith McIlwain comments on the five reasons teens leave the church.

Sky McCracken writes on the future of the episcopacy, part 6.

Ministry to men, part 3, from Dale Tedder.

Dan Dick cogitates on the church and a time and place for everything under heaven.

Randy Olds is one busy Mr. Mom.

Thoughts on the proposed mosque near Ground Zero from Brad Smith.

Missy Buchanan reminds us that it's not your grandmother's church... or is it?

Greg Hazelrig posts his thought for the day on Psalm 16:11.

Jim Parsons asks, "Where would Jesus stand?"

No comments: