A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life

A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life
___
I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand. For this also I believe, –that unless I believed, I should not understand.-- St. Anselm of Canterbury (1033-1109)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Methodist Blogs Daily Links-- Tuesday 9.28.10

Please note the new email address for the Methodist Blogs Daily Links-- mbdailylinks(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Any Methoblogger who would like a link included in the MBDL, email your post to me at mbdailylinks(at)yahoo(dot)com. Your link will be posted within two weekdays. No blog will be listed more than once a week.

Today's reads from the Methoblogosphere:

Gilbert Caldwell asks what happens to a dream deferred?

Mike Lindstrom posts on the beat of God's drum.

Blake Huggins wonders if Malcolm Gladwell has been reading Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

Wake-up, middle-agers! Missy Buchanan sounds the alarm.

Sue Whitt ponders faith and faithfulness.

Richard Heyduck reflects on making a difference.

The prodigal son from the servant's perspective-- a post from Sally Coleman.

Michael Ledbetter offers a powerful Word.

Lorna Koskela writes on grace, law, and Les Miserables.

Francis Asbury has come to Asheville-- so says Mark Winter.

No comments: