A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life

A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life
___
I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand. For this also I believe, –that unless I believed, I should not understand.-- St. Anselm of Canterbury (1033-1109)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Methodist Blogs Daily Links-- Tuesday 10.19.10

Any Methoblogger who would like a link in the MBDL, email it to mbdailylinks(at)yahoo(dot)com. Your link will be posted within two weekdays. No blog will be listed more than once a week.

Today's links:

Is the Central Texas Conference of the UMC in Exodus or Exile? Steve Heyduck asks the question.

Jim Parsons reflects on last week's Duke's Convocation and Pastors School.

Dan Dick writes on the problem of "not our issue."

Randy Olds posts on the untouchables of the Abrahamic religion.

A review by Melissa Cooper of the book, City on Our Knees.

Brian Russell on the disease of conceit.

Betty Newman wants to know what's in your waterbucket.

Dave Nichols posts some thoughts on being blessed to bless.

What does leadership take? Read Andrew Thompson.

Lorna Koskela ponders Sunday morning alternatives.

Guy Kent says, "I am who I am."

Is a denomination a brand or something very different? Jay Voorhees thinks through the matter.

No comments: