A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life

A Weblog Dedicated to the Discussion of the Christian Faith and 21st Century Life
___
I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand. For this also I believe, –that unless I believed, I should not understand.-- St. Anselm of Canterbury (1033-1109)

Thursday, December 09, 2010

The Methodist Blogs Daily Links-- Thursday 12.9.10

All Methobloggers please note the email address below for sending links to me for inclusion in the MB Dailly Links. It changed a while ago, but more than a few of you apparently have not noticed by the number of emails I am still receiving at the old address. I did post the change on a few different occasions. If you have not yet taken note, please do so now.

Any Methoblogger who would like a link posted in the MBDL, email it to mbdailylinks(at)yahoo(dot)com. Your link will be posted within two weekdays. No blog will be listed more than once a week.

Today's reads from the Methoblogospher:

Theresa Coleman offers a prayer in the midst of the holiday rush.

Dave Warnock is celebrating teaching from Mark Driscoll.

Robb McCoy on the great disconnect.

Exploring a postmodern gospel-- a voyage being taken by Melissa Cooper.

"Redefining Christmas"-- a sermon on repentance from Beth Quick.

Tim McClendon reflects on the right person(s).

Cathy Turner ponders family blessings.

Greg Hazelrig posts his thought for the day on James 2:14-18.

Reflections on Isaiah 6 and being sent from Andrew Stoddard.

Daniel McLain Hixon cogitates on Satan's view of the church.

On Advent Sunday in the kitchen, Nancy Johnson has hope.

Andrew Thompson on Bishop Scott Jones on salvation.

No comments: